Complete Backyard Batting
Cage/Pitching Machine Setup
1. Slider Curve Lite-Ball Machine with
2. 20’ x 12’ x 10’ Batting Cage
3. 12 Yellow Dimpled Balls
Lite-Ball Pitching Machine with Bonus Auto-Ball & 20’ x 12’ x 10’ Home Batting Cage from Heater Sports™
The Slider Lite-Ball Pitching Machine from Trend Sports pitches fastballs, inside breaking balls, and outside breaking balls. The powerful A/C motor throws lite-balls at variable speeds up to 44 miles per hour. The Slider also includes an automatic ball feeder that holds 12 lite-balls. Just turn on the feeder and each ball is dropped into the Slider pitching machine every 9 seconds. Take batting practice without the need for another player. And with a simple swivel adjustment you can also hit fastballs and curve balls. Plug the Slider into any standard wall outlet or use it with the optional RollingPower battery pack for convenience.
• Pivot Head Design
• Variable Speed Control
• Pitches Baseballs Up To 44 MPH
• Fully Enclosed Wheel
• Adjustable Pitch Height
• 12 Ball Automatic Feeder
• Tubular Steel Legs with Rubber Tips
• Uses Standard A/C Power
• Adjustable Speed Control adjusts for a variety of pitch speeds
• Fully Enclosed Wheel provides maximum safety
• Pivot Head Design Pitches Curve Balls
• Bonus Auto-Ball Feeder pitches every 9 seconds
• Strong Steel Legs for stability
PowerAlley Batting Cage
20’ x 12’ x 10’ Real Ball Home Batting
Cage from Heater Sports™
Remember when becoming a great hitter used to mean chasing balls, searching for an open ball field to hit live pitches, or spending dollar after dollar at the commercial batting cage? Well, those days are gone!
Introducing PowerAlley Home Batting Cage, the most affordable and revolutionary batting cage ever developed for improving your hitting at home.
Most hitters spend 68% of their hitting time searching for a place to hit and chasing the balls in the outfield once they do. And that’s not all, studies also show that most hitters rarely hit more than 50 pitches in any given hitting session.
With the PowerAlley Home Batting Cage you spend 94% of your time hitting the ball and can hit over 250 pitches in the same amount of hitting time.
Take hit after hit without the hassle of chasing down every ball and watch your batting average soar with your own home batting cage.
The Trend Sports® PowerAlley Home Batting Cage delivers innovation and quality in an affordable batting cage right to your own backyard. Built for ease-of-use and durability the PowerAlley sets-up in minutes. The unique fiberglass pole design, strong 1 1/4” polyethylene netting, and steel ground stakes provide unusual strength and support along with the flexibility to withstand the elements. Measuring 20 feet long, 12 feet wide, and 10 feet high the PowerAlley is the smartest batting cage for home or club use.
• Solid Fiberglass Frame
• 1 1/4” Polyethylene Netting
• Steel Ground Stakes and Nylon Support Ropes
• Built-in Pitching Machine Harness
• Works Perfectly with Trend Sports Pitching Machines
• Fiberglass poles assemble quickly while adding strength and stability
• 1 1/4” Polyethylene Netting is durable and strong
• Steel Ground Stakes provide rugged support
• Built-in Harness connects easily to pitching machine
• Model #: PA199
• 20 ft. Long, 12 ft. Wide, 10 ft. High
• Recommended Ages: 6 years to Adult
• Manufacturer's One Year Warranty
• Use for Baseball or Golf
The Slider Lite pitching machine baseballs have been specifically designed for your Trend Sports Slider Lite Pitching Machine. Optic yellow dimple design make balls easier to focus on and provides improved accuracy when compared to a seamed ball. For use with Heater Lite-Ball & Real Ball Pitching Machines.
• Weighs 2/3 less than regulation baseballs
• Long lasting with improved accuracy
• Recommended for use with Trend Sports Slider Lite-Ball machine
• Model #: SLB19
Free Shipping US Mainland Only
No customer comments for the moment.